Frequently asked questions
You can reach our sales department :
– from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 12pm / 1.30pm and 5pm (4pm on Fridays)
The service-hotline after-sales service is open :
– from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 12.15pm (12pm on Fridays)
MERCURA delivers directly to the clients through carriers : mainly by TNT Jet Services or GEFCO.
You can trace them via internet, you will then be able to receive permanent information on their location.
There are several solutions :
– refer you to our technical documents on our website (Documentations>Technical documents)
– contact MERCURA’s support by fillig out the following form : RMA request form
– contact MERCURA’s support by fax at +33 (0)2.54.56.09.95
We have for your use and for free download technical documents about our products in “Technical documents”. For a direct access, click here.
I have a technical question and I can’t find an answer with the supports at my disposition, who can I ask ?
You can send a mail to email@example.com and precise the technical document you wish.
Our catalogues are available on our website, by clicking on “Download catalogue“. Then, click on the icon corresponding to the catalogue of your choice in order to download it or simply to have access to it.
In order to facilitate your research on our website, we have listed our products in two ways :
– By product range : click on “Product” to have acces to the complete range, then to the products
– By profession : click on “Applications” to select the profession you wish and have access to our whole range of products linked to this profession
You can follow MERCURA’s news (news, competition, events, etc) by :
– subscribing to our Newsletter
– Joining our Facebook page
– Consulting the News tab
You can buy our products by contacting your sales contact or by going to one of our services network (list of our services network on request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To return a faulty product, please follow the procedure below:
– Fill out the form “Product return authorisation request” on our website
– Once registered, we will send you as soon as possible an e-mail with your return agreement number of (RMA) and the procedure to follow
– Once we have accepted to take care of the product to return, send your products in a protected package with the RAM number on it.
In order to aknowledge the product return conditions, please consult the page “Product return authorisation request” in “Support”. For a direct acces, please click here.
To know if your product is still under warranty, it is important to identify its references (#article code, serial number, year, etc) when you do a product return authorisation request. We will then indicate you if your product is still under warranty and if it is, for how long.
A warranty variates between 1 to 5 years according to the model.
To find your product references, refer to its invoice.
International sales contact are here to answer to any of your questions. Please click here to have access to our international sales contact details.