M lightbar with red / green lights for Airport is is intended for airport vehicles Marshaller
The Marshaller vehicle is responsible for guiding the pilots of an aircraft on the airport.
- High Brightness LED technology
- Five times lower power than a conventional lightbar
- No belt driven mechanism : maintenance free
- Easy to install
- Anodised aluminium structure anti-corrosion
- Casing in polycarbonate : its great tranparency and excellent impact resistance make polycarbonate the best material for the production of automotive lighting components
- User comfort : noise level 0db
- Follows the recommendations of CHEA A-I-68 regarding the conditions of approval and procedure of aerodrome operation
Technical specifications :
- Two amber rotating or double-flashing Gyroleds
- Backlit “FOLLOW ME” text on the rear of the lightbar
- Backlit “FLYCO” text on the front of the lightbar
- One green LED light L51 for taxiing authorisation
- One red LED light L51 for taxiing authorisation
- Lightbar controlled by a conventional assembly with switch, fuse relays (not included)
|M lightbar with red / green lights for airport||1.10 m||32705|
|M lightbar with red / green lights for airport||1.50 m||32706|
For available options, please consult the product sheet.
This product also meets the ICAO & EASA standards for airports.