Blue Gyroled for Airports
The LED beacon with ICAO & EASA norms for Airports !
Article number: 28407
Light meeting the specifications of Annex 14 (Convention on International Civil Aviation of ICAO regulations for vehicles and mobile obstacles like C) and the EASA (Annex to ED Decision 2014/013/R – Certification Specifications (CS) and Guidance Material (GM) for Aerodromes Design – CS-ADR-DSN).
• Light-emitting diode (LED) technology for high brightness
• Energy saving : thanks to reduced consumption
• Can be used with the engine off
• No maintenance! No belt or motor, nor expensive strobe bulb to change
• Reduced wear on the vehicle’s electrical components: battery, alternator …
• Sturdy due to its dome and polycarbonate parabola
• No electromagnetic interference (EMC)
• Silent : emits no noise in operation, optimum sound discretion
For more information, please consult the “documentation” tab below and find our product approvals here.
Rotating or Flash
12 V : 900mA
24 V : 450mA
Light only : 105,6mm
ISO : 146mm
Light only : 64.4mm
ISO : 109,4mm
-40°C - +85°C
ECE R65 I, ECE R65 II, ICAO Annex 14