The blue Gyroled M130 is a new LED beacon with several new features. This powerful light can be used both in rotating and flashing mode, with a single, double, or triple flash, on 180 or 360 degrees.
- LED beacon R65 and EMC approved
- High brightness R65 Class 2
- 13 flash patterns available
- Cruise function
- Polycarbonate dome
- One central LED on Gyroled top for aerial identification
- Protection against polarity reversals
|Mounting||Colour||Flashing mode||item n°|
|Blue||Modifiable by the user||29619|
|ISO adapter for top assembly||30674|
The Gyroled M130 Class 2 also meets ICAO & EASA standards for airports.
Beacon complying with the requirements of Annex 14 (Convention on International Civil Aviation of the ICAO Regulation for Vehicles and Mobile Obstructions Type C) and EASA (Annex to ED Decision 2014/013 / R – Certification Specifications (CS ) And Guidance Material (GM) for Aerodromes Design – CS-ADR-DSN)