In addition to the performance of the VEGA lightbar, MERCURA proposes the addition of an integrated LED display panel.
The VMP (Variable Message Panel) option allows you to provide information or warnings to road users.
High visibility despite its compact size, the messages are quickly understandable by drivers. It can display both day and night, 100 messages (6 in LMP limited version). 7 other languages can also be added to communicate with users from European countries.
Messages can be modified or adapted using PC software. They can be programmed for fixed, flashing or scrolling display.
The “Mirror” function at the front of the lightbar also allows a displayed message to be visible in the rear view mirror.
VMP for VEGA lightbar:
- VMP with red LED messages
- Character height: 40 mm
- Automatic switch to Day / Night mode
- Message sign length: 355 mm
- Message display possible in fixed, flashing or scrolling mode
- Panel with 6 predefined messages controlled by a 12-button XL control panel
- LMP: Limited Message Panel
- Panel with 100 messages controlled by T-Panel touch control panel. Easy to use, up to 100 recorded messages
- 7 languages available
PUBLIC ADDRESS option:
- Public Address function: allows broadcasting and recording of messages via a microphone and a SD card
|VEGA lightbar 120 cm with roof connector||30716|
|Option Public Address 1||30724|
|Option Alley lights||30787|
|Option VMP (with T-panel)||30723|
|Option LMP 2 (12-key XL panel)||30721|
|Option VMP « mirror »||30830|
For more information, please consult the “documentation” tab below and find our product approvals here.